Corporate and Individual memberships are available.
Corporate membership entitles the company to send two employees to each meeting throughout the year.
Individual membership is for the named member only.
There are a limited number of discounted memberships available to Sole Traders and to Not-for-Profit companies.
For Membership prices – please enquire….
Telephone: +44 (0)1761 418 755 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members are entitled to invite a guest to each meeting (space permitting). Non-Members are charged a guest fee.
At each meeting residential meeting a 24 hour delegate rate for members and guests charged in advance of the meeting.
Delegates wishing to attend on the Friday only will be charged a day delegate rate.
- A mix of residential and online meetings a year at a cost comparable to one conventional commercial conference
- Expert speakers
- Strong debate and inter-peer learning
- A relaxed, informal and comfortable setting at the residential meetings
- The chance to participate in thinking and debate which will help shape the future of the industry
- The opportunity to be a member of what we believe will be the most influential strategic forum in the insurance industry
- Priority booking at events
TWIN DELEGATES INCLUDE REPRESENTATIVES FROM THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES
Brit Group Services Limited
Ernst & Young
HDI Global – SE
Innovation Risk Audit
Lane Clark & Peacock
Legal & General
Liberty Financial Markets
Lloyd’s of London
Oval Insurance Broking
Pacific Life Re
Reynolds Porter Chamberlain
Risk Management Solutions
Tokio Marine Kiln