Corporate and Individual memberships are available.
Corporate membership entitles the company to send two employees to each meeting throughout the year.
Individual membership is for the named member only.
There are a limited number of discounted memberships available to Sole Traders and to Not-for-Profit companies.
For Membership prices – please enquire….
Telephone: +44 (0)1761 418 755 Email: email@example.com
Members are entitled to invite a guest to each meeting (space permitting). Non-Members are charged a guest fee.
At each meeting a 24 hour delegate rate for members and guests charged in advance of the meeting.
Delegates wishing to attend on the Friday only will be charged a day delegate rate.
- Three exclusive meetings a year at a cost comparable to one conventional commercial conference
- Expert speakers
- Strong debate and inter-peer learning
- A relaxed, informal and comfortable setting
- The chance to participate in thinking and debate which will help shape the future of the industry
- The opportunity to be a member of what we believe will be the most influential strategic forum in the insurance industry
- Priority booking at events
Brit Group Services Limited
HDI Global – SE
Lane Clark & Peacock
Reynolds Porter Chamberlain
Tokio Marine Kiln
|Chika Aghadiuno (Aviva)
Monique Alder (Brit Insurance)
Kathy Byrne (Askis)
Helen Crofts (Acton Burnell Consultants)
Nousheen Hassan (Innovative Risk & Audit Solutions)
Susannah Wakefield (Shoosmiths)